A short introduction.

My name's Sami.
I am the boy that lived.

I enjoy a whole lot of things, many of which will surely be mentioned in the near to distant future.
But if you want to know about me, this is about all you're going to get:
I will always claim Santa Barbara as my hometown, and the central coast will never cease to awe me. I watch more movies than most, almost every Sunday morning i will find a movie on TCM to watch, which i guess you could say makes it a sort of religon for me. I like listening to people's stories, and I tend to talk too much when I am nervous. I take my tea naked, and my chocolate dark. I enjoy stars and constellations and meteorites and most especially the moon.

When I grow up I want to be a traveler, a designer, a mother, a reader, a wife, a volunteer.
As for when it is that i'll grow up, we'll just have to wait and see.




“Life is a lot like jazz.. it's best when you improvise.” George Gershwin