Cake.


I'm talking of course of the infamous sprite rainbow cake. No eggs, no water, no butter. Just sprite.

It sort of reminds me of something that would jump out of a dr.seuss book.

It's plainly the oddest, most delicious thing I have ever eaten. I'm planning to make it tomorrow and I'm a little nervous it'll turn out looking like poop. What will happen, is that I will end up mixing too many colors together (like I used to do all the time in art school when I was little on a palate and it would turn out black or something instead of purple...) 

Ah, well I'll eat it if no one else will.

You know how people would bring a cake for one of their friends on campus for their birthdays? And a few forks to share with people? Well I'm always the one pigging off another person's cake. So it's about time I learn how to make this for myself.

Description:

This cake is suitable for many occasions:

  • A child’s birthday
  • Your mom’s birthday
  • Coming out to your conservative parents
    • If you’re a lesbian, they’ll be thrilled that you won’t be forgoing your feminine kitchen duties.
    • If you’re the kind of gay dude who makes cakes for your parents, they were probably on to you anyway.
  • Coming out to your conservative parents on your mother’s birthday
  • Your friend’s jam band CD release party

But check it out. :] http://www.omnomicon.com/rainbowcake

asunlitday said... said:

June 26, 2009 at 2:06 PM  

That looks really delicious.

AliciaLaryn said... said:

July 17, 2009 at 4:46 PM  

Stephanie... I love you. I loved that bit at the end.