a preamble

Salutations!


So Sami and I decided to start off this with a little history of both of us so you can get to know us slash why we're typing a blog in the first place.

I feel odd typing the first post to a joint blog.

I would include pictures but as for right now, I am stuck in a suspiciously warm hotel room in Los Angeles with terrible internet connection and therefore cannot do much. They do play very good music though. And have comfortable chairs. And a great coffee maker. I like this.
Moving on:


My name is Stephanie.
I like to write alot. I like to read a lot. I like to drink chai tea lattes a lot.
I listen to music a lot. I play music a lot.
I like to travel a lot. I like to photograph things a lot.
I like laughing a lot. I like being silly a lot. And being inspired a lot.
I believe in world peace a lot. And Obama a lot. :)
I like all my friends a lot.

A lot of times I get frustrated with life and type meaningless notes that everyone seems to like a lot.
I find a lot of useless but interesting information on the internet.
I see and experience a lot of what the world has to offer. I try share them through a lot of words.
Therefore I write a lot.

I'll be writing about things like music, literature, food, traveling, people, events.
And about life, and how satisfyingly difficult it is.
But mostly about news you should know, places you should go, things you should do.

I won't be surprised if you aren't interested in what I have to say. It's just nice that someone is reading, and perhaps agreeing or disagreeing to what I think.
Opinions are a lovely thing.

Stephanie