we all are golden


I often find myself remembering this hauning portrait and haing a sudden urge to find a link to it on the internet so I can look at it again. I guess you could call it a crush- an eternally un-requited love for the "young man with a cap".

In an attempt to preserve it in my own space on the internet, I am posting it here. Equally as much, I am posting it just to share.
If anyone happens to know where I can find this paiting, please do let me know. I don't know if it belongs to the Van Gogh Museum- or any museum's- collection.
For my part I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream. Vincent Van Gogh

Matt Wong said... said:

July 21, 2009 at 8:31 PM  

Ahhhhhh, it is beautiful, isn't it?
There's something haunting about his bittersweet half-smile and the remembrance of his eyes....
My sources say it is currently in private collection.
Sorry.